Sessions are a 50 minute hour. First appointments are 1 & 1/2 sessions or 75 minutes. Rates are reasonable and due at time of your appointment.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Many insurance plans have "out of network coverage," which may cover less of your office visit. A billing document is provided for you to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement, reflecting your payment at time of service.
Accepted Insurance Plans.
- Accept most insurance with out of network benefits.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session? What if any, is the co-pay?
- Is pre-approval required from my insurance or a primary care physician?
Check or cash. Payment is to occur at time of appointment. If insurance coverage is available, you will receive a billing form reflecting your office visit and payment at time of service, that you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
If you do not arrive for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 48 hours in advance (2 business days, not including weekends), you will be required to pay the full cost of the session, as the appointment time is reserved for you. It is important to provide at least a 48 hour notice, so that the appointment does not go unused and someone else in need is able to use the appointment.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.